MSA is “Bat”-tling for a Cure!
Please join us in fighting the “Bat”-tle against cancer!
Where? Palmetto Leaves Park – 5720 Greenland Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32258
When? October 17th-19th, 2019
What? Tournament for both travel and rec teams in the 8U – High School age divisions
How much? $300 per team
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, October 15th
Contact Info: Please email Scott Searcy at MSASoftballTournament@gmail.com to register
- Separate divisions for Rec and Travel teams with a max of 5 teams per age group in each division
- Two seeding games into single elimination – 3 games guaranteed
- Play will begin Friday evening at 6pm, with a brief luminaria ceremony at sundown to honor those fighting as well as survivors
- Profits from tournament fees and concessions’ sales, will go to the St. John’s Relay for Life, benefiting the American Cancer Society.
- We would like to honor Survivors and remember those who have been lost through a “Warrior Wall” at the front of the park. Stars and Moons will be available for a $1 donation and will be posted on the wall for the duration of the tournament.