MSA is Bat-tling for a Cure!
Please join us in fighting the “Bat”-tle against cancer!
Where? Palmetto Leaves Park – 5720 Greenland Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32258
When? October 12th-14th, 2018
What? Tournament for both travel and rec teams in the 8U – 14/16U age divisions
How much? $300 per team
Registration Deadline Wednesday, October 3rd
Contact Info Please email Aimee Stolp at firstname.lastname@example.org for
tournament information and to register.
- Separate divisions for Rec and Travel teams with a max of 5 teams per age group in
- Two seeding games into single elimination – 3 games guaranteed
- Play will begin Friday evening at 6pm, with a brief luminaria ceremony at sundown to
honor those fighting as well as survivors
- Profits from tournament fees and concessions’ sales, will go to the St. John’s Relay for
Life, benefiting the American Cancer Society.
- We would like to honor Survivors and remember those who have been lost through a
“Warrior Wall” at the front of the park. Stars and Moons will be available for a $1
donation and will be posted on the wall for the duration of the tournament.